September 3, 2013

My Favourite Perfume Collection 2013


these are my four favorite fragrances of 2013.
I've never done a perfume collection on my blog.
I'm not sure how I'm going to do this. but let us begin! writing ...

So Elixir Purple
Yves Rocher
A floral, woody fragrance.
combination of tuberose extract and essential oils of vetiver and patchouli.
€37.10

----------

Comme une Evidence eau de parfum
mild scent of lily of the valley is refined by notes of jasmine and a hint of patchouli.
€17.95

----------

Ralph Lauren 
RomanceThis fragrance makes you happy and romantic. A delicious mix include roses, lotus and ginger give an irresistible scent.
€51.75

----------

Doline Kiss (Paris)
Raspberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, narcissus, rose
Musk, Cedarwood, fruit fragrance.
around €25
I also want you guys to know that Yves Rocher gives discount!
>> Yves Rocher Discount! <<

No comments:

Post a Comment