September 7, 2013

My Skincare Routine 2013


As you know I am very big fan of Yves Rocher!
but also NIVEA ♥
The only two brands I use for skin care.

I use every day in the morning the nivea skin clear tonic.
To remove all the dirt of the night.
And start with a clean skin. For make up!

In the evening I use the first the nivea softening cleansing milk.
To remove. traces of dirt, oil and makeup.

Then I use my moisturizer so that my skin is soft and hydrated.
My favorite is the Yves Rocher Bio moisturizer.
I use it at night so I have more time in the morning.

And then I use 2x a week my masks.
I have many types but these are my favorite.
the yves rocher 3 minute. Radiant complexion mask with pomegranate from Spain.
&
Moisturizing facial mask with grape.

facial skin care is very important to me. and I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment