August 22, 2013

Products I've Used Up!


I love to watch the videos of this topic
and only because you can see the really good products!
Therefore, I will also do one today.

The first is the l'oreal lumi magique light infusing foundation flawless skin
this is currently the best foundation I have ever used.
He covered well. Just enough. And you don't really feel that you wear foundation or you don't see it.
The price is also good. Because it's a drugstore product.

-----

the 2nd one is the Yves Rocher Mascara Volume
This year I have already bought this 3x.
And I'm not going to buy other brands.
he's not clotting and makes your lashes super long.

-----

Then I have the Aussie Take The Heat shampoo and conditioner that I have used up.
And I love it so so mutch.
I bought them when I was in the UK. Because you don't easily find them in belgium.
and I was so happy! I was about to jump in the store! crazy people in Belgium!
They protect your hair from the heat of stylings devices.
and smell incredibly awesome!

-----

Nivea tonic, cleanser & makeup remover 
They are so good! For skin I will always promote nivea!
For me is that the best brand for skin products!
I've bought them already so manny times.

-----

Then my all-time favo for Lip-care!
Carmex...
Especially when I found the strawberry and cherry flavor!
they repair your lips and make them so soft!

-----

My Bed Head Damage level 2 and 3 Shampoo
Level 2 - blue
Level 3 - Red
You should use them a few times before you see the effect.
they are made for colored, permed, damaged dry hair.
The first times your hair is unmanageable.
Bite your teeth and move on. you will be happy with the result.

-----

I liked this so much! And I will do this subject again in the future.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment