July 14, 2013

Summer Essentials 2013

My Summer Essentials for 2013.
Hope you like them and let me know what your summer essentials are!

The first one are my Tommy Hilfiger shoes! they are so soft and comfortable!
Perfect for a day at the beach.
they look super sweet! And and you can get them in different patterns.

Of course you can not forget beach bag!
My favorite is the brand Oilily! they have the most beautiful floral pattern!
they are expensive but are worth it!
You must not forget your deodorant!
I love FA! every time I buy and different smell!

and my new obsession bandanas! they look nice! and they keep your hair out of your face!

My favorite sunscreen for the face is the brand Louis Widmer!
they are so gentle on your skin, and protect really all day
For the body I use Garnier Ambre Solaire.
They pull well into the skin and don't stick.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post,I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, You make my day! your blog is beautiful! I follow your blog and bloglovin now.
      many greets Jolien

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin. Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete