September 23, 2013

Yves Rocher Haul




I have a few days ago ordered online at Yves Rocher.com
I'm as you guys know absolutely in love with their products!
I urgently need new facial cleanser! I was so scared that I was going to use him up.So I ordered the Yves Rocher facial cleanser.
Refreshing cleansing:
- Thoroughly removes all impurities, makeup residue and excess sebum
- Ensures a clean huiddie feels comfortable and can radiate
he smells and feels great! and within a few days you will notice a real difference
€6.90

And as you know if you buy something you buy more!

Regenerating day and night cream
this is my first day and night cream together.
makes your skin soft but don't makes you skin shiny
€9.90

3-in-1 Eye Pencil for a striking glance that long is beautiful.
With the soft, fine pencil to draw a precise line kohl on the inside or outside of the lash. Alternatively, you can blur the line with your finger or a brush to create. A shadow effect
€7.50

Prolonged moisturizing hand cream
Just like your face, your hands are also all day exposed to all kinds of harmful influences. Always protect your hands by forwarding them to hydrate well throughout the year. Moreover, this hand cream an extra long action!
is so great! I use it every day and this is my favorite!
€3.90


No comments:

Post a Comment