August 2, 2013

What On My iPhone 5!


On the home screen is a picture of my pet! kittie. 
I have worked with a photo editor.


the menu background comes from a background app.
beyond the standard apps, I have facebook, twitter, instagram, Insta...eFREE,
tumblr, Foursquare, MyMobistar.
and then I have messages, mail, telephone and music.



and then I have Messenger (facebook), WeHeartit, Ibooks,
Retrica, InstaFrame, Safari, Hollister, Youtube, Klok, SoundCloud,
MtvUnderTheThumb, vintage cam, google, Pic Collage,
Sporify, Blogger, Pinterest and snapchat.

I have 2 holders. the first is a standard apps holder that I don't often use.
with the apps: compass, dictaphone, shares, passbook, cards, game center, backgrounds, flashlight

the 2nd holder contains the game apps : subway surfers, temple run, temple run 2 and candy crush.

let me know your apps! follow my blog! I follow back!

MuffinsOfGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment