August 20, 2013

July Favorites 2013!!


to start of I love Arizona! it's an obsession!
each flavor is my favorite! and I drink them every day.
and I think they are quite healthy.
-
then my forever favorite gum! Hollywood. I prefer the pink one.
my habit is so bad that every time I buy two packs!
because I eat too much of it.
-
the 3rd is an Iphone app. I've seen at megan and liz. I will take the video down this page. it' s called Pixlromatic.
and it is a photo editing app. I will use it on instagram and twitter.
you can set up all this nice effects.

Then there is Starbucks Frappuccino with vanilla.
I tried this and find it so Yuum! but I'm going to use it especially in winter and autumn!

bows! I wear them all year round. and love them.
this don't need a explanation.

and then my babies! my gray vans!
I always wear them in the summer! and around there.
they are so comfortable.
and go with everything.

thank you for reading
See you next time
xoxo Muffins
so here is the video..



No comments:

Post a Comment