July 18, 2013

My Must Have Makeup Products!


let us start with the first must have my urban decay naked eyes palette.
I bought this pallet when I was in the UK.
I had never spent so much money on an eyeshadow palette. but she's worth it! this is the best pallet that I've ever had.
I do not know what I should do without this.
Buy Urban Decay

2nd must be my eyebrow pencil.
my favorite is of HEMA. they are very cheap, long-lasting and work well.
HEMA site

the Carmex lip balm. I am addicted to this now for almost 3 years!
so when I saw the strawberry and cherry flavor on the fery
I went crazy and bought a stock.
They are just absolutely amazing!
Buy Carmex Products

The last, my L'oreal foundation.
I think it's totally awesome! he covers very good, let your skin glow. and you don't notice you're wearing it.
More L'oreal

Love MuffinsOfGlam...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment